New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) Prices 4.5M Offering at $6.70/Share
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) has priced an underwritten registered public offering of 4,500,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $6.70 per share. NYMT also granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 675,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on July 17, 2012. Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT: LTS), is serving as sole bookrunning manager for the offering. Aegis Capital Corp., Maxim Group LLC and National Securities Corporation are serving as co-managers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 14.8% Yield
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Prices 17M Common Secondary Offering at $26.75/Share
- MiMedx Group (MDXG) prices 5M Shares at $6.80
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!