New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Announces 5M Share Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
New Mountain Finance Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE: NMFC) announced today that it has commenced an underwritten offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the proposed offering, the Company intends to grant the underwriters for the offering an option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of the Company’s common stock.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering primarily for new investments in portfolio companies in accordance with its investment objective and strategies. The Company may also use a portion of such net proceeds for other general corporate purposes, including to temporarily repay indebtedness (which will be subject to re-borrowing), and other working capital needs.
The joint-lead book-running managers for the offering are Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, A Stifel Company. The lead manager for the offering is Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated. The co-managers are Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Investors are advised to carefully consider the investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses of the Company before investing. The preliminary prospectus supplement, dated October 24, 2016, and accompanying prospectus, dated October 7, 2016, each of which has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, contain a description of these matters and other important information about the Company and should be read carefully before investing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Announces 5.5M Common Units Offering
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Janney Montgomery Scott, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!