New Media Investment Group (NEWM) to Offer 7.5M Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
New Media Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: NEWM) announced today that it launched a public offering of 7,500,000 shares of its common stock. The underwriter may offer the shares from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the New York Stock Exchange, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. In connection with the offering, New Media has granted the underwriter an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 1,125,000 shares of New Media’s common stock.
New Media intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes, which may include potential investments in, and acquisitions of, local media businesses and assets.
Morgan Stanley is the sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Farmland Partners (FPI) Prices 3.1M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$33.3M
- Enservco Corp. (ENSV) Prices 11.25M Share Offering at $0.40/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!