Netlist (NLST) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering at $1.25/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Netlist (NASDAQ: NLST) announced it has priced an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to public of $1.25 per share. Additionally, the Company has granted the underwriters the option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 shares of its common stock at the price to public. The offering is expected to close on or about September 21, 2016, subject to satisfaction of closing conditions.
The total gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be approximately $10.0 million. After deducting the underwriter's discount and other estimated offering expenses payable by Netlist, the net proceeds are expected to be approximately $9.0 million. These amounts assume no exercise of the underwriter's option to purchase additional shares.
B. Riley & Co., LLC and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering, and The Benchmark Company is acting as the co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UniPixel (UNXL) Enters Agreement for $3M in Preferred Equity Financing
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Prices Upsized $131.75M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, The Benchmark Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!