Netlist (NLST) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering at $1.25/Share
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Netlist (NASDAQ: NLST) announced it has priced an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to public of $1.25 per share. Additionally, the Company has granted the underwriters the option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 shares of its common stock at the price to public. The offering is expected to close on or about September 21, 2016, subject to satisfaction of closing conditions.
The total gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be approximately $10.0 million. After deducting the underwriter's discount and other estimated offering expenses payable by Netlist, the net proceeds are expected to be approximately $9.0 million. These amounts assume no exercise of the underwriter's option to purchase additional shares.
B. Riley & Co., LLC and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering, and The Benchmark Company is acting as the co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B. Riley Starts Netlist (NLST) at Buy
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Announces 8M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Navistar (NAV) Files $2B Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, The Benchmark Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!