Netlist (NLST) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering at $1.25/Share
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Netlist (NASDAQ: NLST) announced it has priced an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to public of $1.25 per share. Additionally, the Company has granted the underwriters the option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 shares of its common stock at the price to public. The offering is expected to close on or about September 21, 2016, subject to satisfaction of closing conditions.
The total gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be approximately $10.0 million. After deducting the underwriter's discount and other estimated offering expenses payable by Netlist, the net proceeds are expected to be approximately $9.0 million. These amounts assume no exercise of the underwriter's option to purchase additional shares.
B. Riley & Co., LLC and Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering, and The Benchmark Company is acting as the co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kodak (KODK) Files $1.2B Mixed Shelf
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Submits 2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, The Benchmark Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!