Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Prices 13M Common Stock Offering at $13.50/Share
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nektar Therapeutics (Nasdaq: NKTR) announced the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of $175.5 million in aggregate gross proceeds, or 13,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $13.50 per share. In connection with this offering, Nektar has also granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 shares of common stock at the offering price.
J.P. Morgan is acting as lead book-running manager in the offering. Jefferies and Piper Jaffray are acting as book-running managers. William Blair is acting as lead manager for the offering, and Brean Capital, BTIG, Janney Montgomery Scott, Ladenburg Thalmann and ROTH Capital Partners are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Nektar intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes including research and development funding and working capital.
The securities described above are being offered by Nektar pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement, including a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from the offices of J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, attention Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York, NY 11717, or telephone: 866-803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) to Offer 4.5M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, William Blair, JPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, Roth Capital, Janney Montgomery Scott, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, BTIG, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!