NQ Mobile (NQ) Withdraws F-1 for Up to $90M ADS Offering
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
In an SEC filing Thursday afternoon, NQ Mobile (NYSE: NQ) disclosed the withdrawal of its previously-filed F-1 for an up to $90 million ADS offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Reports HCV Treatment Patent Interference (GILD)
- Ladenburg Thalmann (LTS) Files $400M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!