MyoKardia (MYOK) to Offer 3.8M Shares
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MyoKardia, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYOK) commenced a public offering of 3,800,000 shares of its common stock. All shares of common stock will be offered by MyoKardia. In addition, MyoKardia expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 570,000 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Cowen and Company, LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. BMO Capital Markets Corp. is acting as book-running manager. Wedbush Securities Inc. is acting as co-manager. The offering is subject to market and other customary closing conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed.
A registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the securities proposed to be sold in this offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. The securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reata Pharma (RETA) Files Common Stock Shelf
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, BMO Capital, Cowen & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!