Mueller Water Products (MWA) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) just filed a $300 million mixed securities shelf with the SEC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mueller Water Products (MWA) Declares $0.0175 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Big Lots (BIG) Updates on Wind Down Canadian Operations; Terminates EVP Joe Cooper
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Enters Agreement with PW Partners/Luxor Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!