Mueller Water Products (MWA) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) just filed a $300 million mixed securities shelf with the SEC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Gastar Exploration (GST) Prices 17M Common Offering at $6.25/Share
- SunEdison (SUNE) Completes 1.8-MW Plant at EPA Superfund Site
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!