Mueller Water Products (MWA) Files $300M Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) just filed a $300 million mixed securities shelf with the SEC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) Closes 21.25M Ordinary Share Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$45.1M
- CFIUS Will Conduct Second-Phase Investigation into Measurement Specialties (MEAS), TE Connectivity (TEL) Deal
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Comments Following Icahn Stake, Calls for New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!