Midway Gold (MDW) Closes 12.26M Offering at $1.28/Unit; Grosses $15.7M in Proceeds
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Midway Gold Corp. (AMEX: MDW) has closed its previously announced unit offering in Canada and the United States (the "Offering") for aggregate gross proceeds of US$15,694,799 through the issue of 12,261,562 units (the "Units") at a price of US$1.28 per Unit, including the partial exercise of the over-allotment option. Each Unit consists of one common share and one-half of one common share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant (a "Warrant") will entitle the holder to purchase one common share at a price of US$1.85 per share for a period of 18 months following the closing of the Offering. Midway can accelerate the expiry of the warrants to a date 30 days after giving notice to the holders thereof in the event Midway's common shares trade at a closing price on the NYSE MKT of greater than US$2.10 for a period of 20 consecutive trading days following the closing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering
- Gulfport Energy (GPOR) Updates on Recent Management Additions
- Midway Gold Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!