MidSouth Bancorp (MSL) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. (AMEX: MSL) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Senior Debt Securities, Subordinated Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Purchase Contracts, Units, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG Partners LP (GMLP) Annouces 8.5M Unit Offering
- General Moly (GMO) Files $500M Mixed Shelf; 21.1M Common for Shareolders
- Skystar Bio-Pharma (SKBI) Files $35M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!