Medgenics (MDGN) Prices 5.6M Stock and Warrant Offering at $5.25/Combo
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Medgenics, Inc. (NYSE: MDGN) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 5,600,000 shares of common stock and Series 2013-A warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,800,000 shares of common stock at an initial exercise price of $6.78. The shares and the warrants will be sold together as a fixed combination, each consisting of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase one-half of a share of common stock, at a price to the public of $5.25 per fixed combination. The shares of common stock and warrants will be issued separately. Gross proceeds to Medgenics will be $29,400,000. The offering is expected to close on February 13, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Files 20M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Facebook (FB) Files 162.7M Common Shelf for WhatsApp-Related Shareholders
- Axion Power (AXPW) Closes 1.88M Common, Warrants Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!