Medgenics (MDGN) Prices 5.6M Stock and Warrant Offering at $5.25/Combo
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Medgenics, Inc. (NYSE: MDGN) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 5,600,000 shares of common stock and Series 2013-A warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,800,000 shares of common stock at an initial exercise price of $6.78. The shares and the warrants will be sold together as a fixed combination, each consisting of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase one-half of a share of common stock, at a price to the public of $5.25 per fixed combination. The shares of common stock and warrants will be issued separately. Gross proceeds to Medgenics will be $29,400,000. The offering is expected to close on February 13, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lipocine (LPCN) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- BIND Therapeutics (BIND) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!