Medgenics (MDGN) Prices 5.6M Stock and Warrant Offering at $5.25/Combo
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Medgenics, Inc. (NYSE: MDGN) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 5,600,000 shares of common stock and Series 2013-A warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,800,000 shares of common stock at an initial exercise price of $6.78. The shares and the warrants will be sold together as a fixed combination, each consisting of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase one-half of a share of common stock, at a price to the public of $5.25 per fixed combination. The shares of common stock and warrants will be issued separately. Gross proceeds to Medgenics will be $29,400,000. The offering is expected to close on February 13, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Files to Sell 150M Shares
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) Underwriters Exercise Full Option in Recent Common Offering
- Teekay Tankers Ltd (TNK) to Offer 20M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!