Medgenics (MDGN) Prices 5.6M Stock and Warrant Offering at $5.25/Combo
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Medgenics, Inc. (NYSE: MDGN) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 5,600,000 shares of common stock and Series 2013-A warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,800,000 shares of common stock at an initial exercise price of $6.78. The shares and the warrants will be sold together as a fixed combination, each consisting of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase one-half of a share of common stock, at a price to the public of $5.25 per fixed combination. The shares of common stock and warrants will be issued separately. Gross proceeds to Medgenics will be $29,400,000. The offering is expected to close on February 13, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Par Pacific (PARR) Launches $50M Stock Rights Offering
- Optex Systems Holdings (OPXS) Prices $4.75M Public Units Offering
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Files $500M Mixed, 13.5M Shares Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!