McEwen Mining (MUX) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
McEwen Mining (NYSE: MUX) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $200 million of Common Stock, Warrants, Subscription Rights, Subscription Receipts, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) Announces Convertible Notes Offering
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Prices Revised $190M Conv. Notes, 8.65M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!