Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Prices 35M Offering at $4.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of common stock. The Company is offering 35,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share. In connection with the offering, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., BMO Capital Markets Corp., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers. Magnum Hunter has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 5,250,000 additional shares to cover over-allotments, if any. Magnum Hunter expects to close the offering on May 16, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MasterCard (MA), Visa (V) Form Payment Systems Group
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- NanoViricides (NNVC) Denies SeekingAlpha Rumor It's Being Acquired
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!