Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Prices 35M Offering at $4.50/Share
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of common stock. The Company is offering 35,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share. In connection with the offering, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., BMO Capital Markets Corp., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers. Magnum Hunter has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 5,250,000 additional shares to cover over-allotments, if any. Magnum Hunter expects to close the offering on May 16, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanosphere (NSPH) Prices 40M Common Offering at 50c/Share
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Files 32.8M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Receives U.S. Patent '705 Covering Secure Domain Names
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!