Magnum Hunter Resources (MHR) Prices 35M Offering at $4.50/Share
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (NYSE: MHR) has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of common stock. The Company is offering 35,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.50 per share. In connection with the offering, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Citigroup Global Markets Inc., BMO Capital Markets Corp., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Goldman, Sachs & Co., RBC Capital Markets, LLC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. and UBS Securities LLC are acting as joint book-running managers. Magnum Hunter has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 5,250,000 additional shares to cover over-allotments, if any. Magnum Hunter expects to close the offering on May 16, 2012, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Catalyst Pharma (CPRX), BioMarin (BMRN) Enter Amended Licensing Agreement
- AuRico Gold (AUQ) Board Adopts Advance Notice By-Law Connected to Director Nominations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Citi, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!