MagneGas (MNGA) Files $8M Common Shelf; 300K for Holders
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
- Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Raises Guidance
- Oil hits 3-month lows below $43 as oversupply weighs
MagneGas Corp (Nasdaq: MGNA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $8 million of its Common Stock. The company also filed to sell up to 300,000 shares of shareholders and will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Says Carlyle to Sell 41.6M Shares
- Exact Sciences (EXAS) Falls 4% on Plans to Sell 7M Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!