MagneGas (MNGA) Files $8M Common Shelf; 300K for Holders
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
MagneGas Corp (Nasdaq: MGNA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $8 million of its Common Stock. The company also filed to sell up to 300,000 shares of shareholders and will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagneGas Acquires New Headquarters in Industrial Business Zone
- BIND Therapeutics (BIND) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Memorial Resource Development (MRD) Files to Offer 27.8M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!