MagneGas (MNGA) Files $8M Common Shelf; 300K for Holders
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
MagneGas Corp (Nasdaq: MGNA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $8 million of its Common Stock. The company also filed to sell up to 300,000 shares of shareholders and will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- New York REIT (NYRT) Enters Merger Agreement with JBG Companies; Will Form ~$8.4B EV REIT
- Heat Biologics (HTBX) Files Common Stock, Warrants Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!