MagneGas (MNGA) Files $8M Common Shelf; 300K for Holders
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
MagneGas Corp (Nasdaq: MGNA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $8 million of its Common Stock. The company also filed to sell up to 300,000 shares of shareholders and will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Prices 400K Offering of Common Stock
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!