MagneGas (MNGA) Files $8M Common Shelf; 300K for Holders
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
MagneGas Corp (Nasdaq: MGNA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $8 million of its Common Stock. The company also filed to sell up to 300,000 shares of shareholders and will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- S&P Downgrades Och-Ziff (OZM) to 'BBB-'; Outlook is Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!