MagneGas (MNGA) Files $8M Common Shelf; 300K for Holders
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
MagneGas Corp (Nasdaq: MGNA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $8 million of its Common Stock. The company also filed to sell up to 300,000 shares of shareholders and will not receive proceeds from the secondary offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- EPIRUS Biopharma (EPRS) Files $125M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Amphastar Pharma (AMPH) Files $250M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!