MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Withdrawals S-3
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) withdrawals registration statement on Form S-3.
From the filing:
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477 (the “Rule”) promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Act”), MGT Capital Investments, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”) hereby request the withdrawal of the Company’s registration statement on Form S-3, together with all exhibits thereto (collectively, the “Registration Statement”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) via EDGAR on September 24, 2015 with accession no. 0001144204-15-056391.
The Company submits this request for withdrawal as it does not intend to pursue the contemplated sale of securities under the Registration Statement at this time. The Registration Statement was not declared effective and the Company confirms that no securities have been or will be distributed, issued or sold pursuant to the Registration Statement. The Company also acknowledges that no refund will be made for fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement. However, the Company requests, in accordance with Rule 457(p) under the Act that all fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement be credited to the Company’s account to be offset against the filing fee for any future registration statement or registration statements.
Accordingly, the Company hereby respectfully requests that a consent to this withdrawal of the Registration Statement be issued by the Commission as soon as reasonably possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the Company’s counsel, Jay Kaplowitz of Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP, at 212-930-9700.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!