MGT Capital Investments (MGT) Withdrawals S-3
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MGT Capital Investments (NYSE: MGT) withdrawals registration statement on Form S-3.
From the filing:
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Pursuant to Rule 477 (the “Rule”) promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Act”), MGT Capital Investments, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the “Company”) hereby request the withdrawal of the Company’s registration statement on Form S-3, together with all exhibits thereto (collectively, the “Registration Statement”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) via EDGAR on September 24, 2015 with accession no. 0001144204-15-056391.
The Company submits this request for withdrawal as it does not intend to pursue the contemplated sale of securities under the Registration Statement at this time. The Registration Statement was not declared effective and the Company confirms that no securities have been or will be distributed, issued or sold pursuant to the Registration Statement. The Company also acknowledges that no refund will be made for fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement. However, the Company requests, in accordance with Rule 457(p) under the Act that all fees paid to the Commission in connection with the filing of the Registration Statement be credited to the Company’s account to be offset against the filing fee for any future registration statement or registration statements.
Accordingly, the Company hereby respectfully requests that a consent to this withdrawal of the Registration Statement be issued by the Commission as soon as reasonably possible.
If you have any questions, please contact the Company’s counsel, Jay Kaplowitz of Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP, at 212-930-9700.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Gladstone Capital (GLAD) Prices 2M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$16M
- Aytu BioScience (AYTU) Prices $8.6M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!