Lorillard (LO) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
In an SEC registration statement after the close Wednesday, Lorillard (NYSE: LO) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiqTech International (LIQT) Prices 6.96M Common Offering at $1.50/Share
- McGraw Hill Financial (MHFI) Receives 'Wells Notice' from U.S. SEC
- Bofl Holding (BOFI) Closes $50M ATM Offering; Commences Second $50M ATM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!