Lorillard (LO) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf Offering
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
In an SEC registration statement after the close Wednesday, Lorillard (NYSE: LO) filed an automatic mixed securities shelf offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMEDICA (AMDA) Appoints New President and CEO
- Rapiscan Systems (OSIS) Launches RAPISCAN DETECTRA HX
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) Reports Follow-on Orders from Global Tier 1 Operator
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!