Kinsale Capital Group (KNSL) to Offer 2.8M Common Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNSL) today announced that the selling stockholders named in the preliminary prospectus are offering to sell 2,800,000 shares of Kinsale common stock in an underwritten offering, subject to market and other conditions. Kinsale will not receive any proceeds from the offering. In connection with the offering, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 420,000 shares.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, LLC is also acting as a joint book-running manager. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc., Dowling & Partners Securities LLC and Moelis & Company LLC are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Esterline Tech (ESL) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!