Kingold (KGJI) Files $80M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Kingold Jewelery (Nasdaq: KGJI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $80 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- First Business Financial Services (FBIZ) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Rogers (ROG) to Acquire Handy & Harman's (HNH) Arlon in $157M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!