Kingold (KGJI) Files $80M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Kingold Jewelery (Nasdaq: KGJI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $80 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- General Finance (GFN) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- MagneGas Corp. (MNGA) Announces $5M Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!