Kingold (KGJI) Files $80M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
Kingold Jewelery (Nasdaq: KGJI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $80 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.6M Common Offering at $33.99/Unit
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Stock Offering Terminated Due to Market Conditions
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Announces 3.6M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!