Kingold (KGJI) Files $80M Mixed Shelf
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Kingold Jewelery (Nasdaq: KGJI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $80 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EDAP TMS S.A. (EDAP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) Files $1B Common, Debt Shelf; 12M Common Share Shelf for Holders
- FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) Files 13.3M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!