Kinder Morgan EP (KMP) Files $600M Common Shelf
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $600 million of its Common Units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Falls on $40M Stock Offering
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Files Mixed Shelf
- TCP Capital (TCPC) Falls on 5.4M Share Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!