Kinder Morgan EP (KMP) Files $600M Common Shelf
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $600 million of its Common Units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intelligent Systems Corp. (INS) Intends to Explore Strategic Initiatives, Parties Interested in Major Subsidiaries
- Permian Investment Partners Raises Stake in Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) to 5.5%
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Names co-CEO; Adjusts Martine Rothblatt's Compensation Schedule
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!