Kinder Morgan EP (KMP) Files $600M Common Shelf
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $600 million of its Common Units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cellular Dynamics (ICEL) files $90M Mixed Shelf
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Enters $4M Conv. Notes Placement
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Commences 5.5M LP Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!