Kinder Morgan EP (KMP) Files $600M Common Shelf
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $600 million of its Common Units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Prices 25M Secondary Offering at $42.50/Share
- Cempra (CEMP) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Finisar (FNSR) Anonunces $200M Convertible Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!