Kinder Morgan EP (KMP) Files $600M Common Shelf
- Wall St. higher as investors await key economic data
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $600 million of its Common Units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straight Path (STRP) Says Results of Investigation Into Renewal Allegations Indicate Significant Amount of Equipment No Longer Present at Original Locations
- Rescission of Renova's Share Purchase Agreement with SunEdison (SUNE)
- Medicinova (MNOV) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf; 2M Shares for Selling Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!