Kinder Morgan EP (KMP) Files $600M Common Shelf
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $600 million of its Common Units.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Prices 32M Common Stock, Warrants Unit Offering at 50c/Unit
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Files $500M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Atara Biotherapeutics (ATRA) Announces $125M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!