Kinder Morgan EP (KMP) Files $600M Common Shelf
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: KMP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $600 million of its Common Units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company Files Historic Natural Gas Capacity Proposal to Benefit the State of Maine and its Consumers
- Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Prices 9M Common Offering at $1.99/Share
- LINN Energy (LINE) Announces Permian Basin Transaction with Exxon Mobil (XOM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!