Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Wall Street rises as tech, discretionary stocks gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Keryx Biopharma (Nasdaq: KERX) filed for a $100 million mixed securities shelf.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAAP) Files $125M Ordinary Shares Shelf
- Archrock Partners, L.P. (APLP) Files $500M Mixed Shelf, 11.1M Share Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- OncoCyte (OCX) Files 6.49M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!