Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Keryx Biopharma (Nasdaq: KERX) filed for a $100 million mixed securities shelf.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Files to Offer 19.5M Shares of Common Stock for Holders
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Comments on Press Reports; Says Will Cooperate with DOJ, SEC
- Net Element (NETE) Files 4.95M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!