KKR (KKR) to Offer Up to 1.5M Units
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
In an SEC filing, KKR (NYSE: KKR) disclosed the registration of up to 1.5 million common units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- KKR Completes Acquisition of Goodpack Limited
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 9/16: (WPG)/(GRT) (ENTR) (KKR) (VNR)/(BBG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!