KKR (KKR) to Offer Up to 1.5M Units
- Traders Eye Relational Investors Stocks on Wind Down
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/1: (ARDX) (ANGI) (TKMR) Higher; (LOOK) (WPRT) (SPEX) Lower
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
In an SEC filing, KKR (NYSE: KKR) disclosed the registration of up to 1.5 million common units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trina Solar (TSL) Prices 10.3M ADS, $100M Conv. Notes Offering
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Announces Receipt of U.S. Patent Covering Mobile Security
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Receives Fed Approval for Northwestern Bancorp Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!