James River Group (JRVR) Announces 3M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
James River Group Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq: JRVR) announced that certain of the Company’s significant shareholders intend to offer in an underwritten public offering an aggregate of 3,000,000 of the Company’s common shares (the “Selling Shareholders”). The Selling Shareholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 common shares from the Selling Shareholders. No shares are being sold by the Company.
Morgan Stanley is acting as the sole underwriter in the offering.
Morgan Stanley proposes to offer the common shares from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices.
The Company has filed a registration statement, including a prospectus, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) for the offering to which this communication relates, which registration statement is effective. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement, the prospectus supplement and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying prospectus supplement may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, Attention: Prospectus Department.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Arca Biopharma (ABIO) Enters Agreement to Offer Up to $7.3M in Common Stock
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Marissa Mayer to Resign from Board; Plans Name Change to 'Altaba'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!