JMP Group (JMP) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
JMP Group Inc. (NYSE: JMP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Group Announces Closing of CLO Transaction
- Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA) Prices 6M Common Offering at $24.25/Share
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Files 1.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!