JMP Group (JMP) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/20: (NETE) (MAGS) (EDAP) Higher; (LXRX) (DWCH) (JMEI) Lower
- Intel (INTC) Boosts Dividend 6.7% to 96c/Share; Updates on FY15 Business Outlook
- Don't Bet Against the Swiss National Bank, Says Natixis (GLD)
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Opens Up 67%
JMP Group Inc. (NYSE: JMP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Offers Three-Year Financial Outlook; Updates on Business Model, Growth Factors
- Walker & Dunlop (WD) Prices 2M Common Secondary Offering at $16.50/Share
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/20: (LB) (AMZN) (REGN) (GS) (FB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!