JMP Group (JMP) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
JMP Group Inc. (NYSE: JMP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- Assembly Biosciences (ASMB) Files $120M Mixed Shelf
- Chardan Capital Bullishness on 22nd Century (XXII) Reaffirmed Following Management Conf. Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!