JMP Group (JMP) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
JMP Group Inc. (NYSE: JMP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Group Approves Restructuring Transaction to Become Publicly Traded Partnership
- Nucor Corp. (NUE) Files Mixed Shelf
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!