Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Files $150M Common, Preferred Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq: IRET) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, tup to $150 million of Common Shares, Preferred Shares, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) Posts Q3 FFO of 16c/Share
- XOMA (XOMA) Prices 9.5M Offering at $5.25/Share
- Roundy's (RNDY) Files 27.6M Common Shelf; 16.6M for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!