Investors May Be Misreading Tesla (TSLA) S-4 Liquidity Update
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Downside in Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) appears related to a slight change in the language of its S-4 related to liquidity needs. While the stock is lower, the update changes the language on financing from 'planning to' to 'may', which may be interpreted positively. Shares of TSLA are currently down 0.8%.
Today the company stated:
Tesla may raise funds in the future, including through potential equity or debt offerings, subject to market conditions and recognizing that Tesla cannot be certain that additional funds would be available to it on favorable terms or at all.
Back on Oct. 7
Tesla is currently planning to raise additional funds by the end of this year, including through potential equity or debt offerings, subject to market conditions and recognizing that Tesla cannot be certain that additional funds would be available to it on favorable terms or at all
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Trades Higher Post-Market After CP's CEO Harrison Departs
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- YY, Inc. (YY) Sees Gains on Investment Talk
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!