Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Files $350M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) files a $350 million mixed securities shelf.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Announces Pricing of $4.1M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Prices $125M Common Stock Offering
- Baozun Inc. (BZUN) Prices 6M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!