Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Files $350M Mixed Shelf
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) files a $350 million mixed securities shelf.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- TrueCar (TRUE) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf