Insmed (INSM) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Insmed, Inc. (Nasdaq: INSM) filed a registration with the U.S .Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TravelCenters of America LLC (TA) Prices 6.5M Share Offering at $9.25
- Allison Transmission (ALSN) Announces 12.5M Common Secondary Offering
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!