Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Announces 25M Share Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Independence Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: IRT) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 25,000,000 shares of common stock. The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,750,000 additional shares of common stock.
Citigroup is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to (i) repay in full the Company’s $40.0 million senior secured term loan facility, (ii) pay $43.0 million for the previously-announced internalization of the Company’s management, as described in the prospectus supplement referenced below, and (iii) repurchase up to 7,269,719 shares of the Company’s common stock held by subsidiaries of RAIT Financial Trust. Any remaining proceeds will be used to repay outstanding borrowings under the Company’s $325.0 million senior secured credit facility.
A registration statement relating to the offered securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and an accompanying prospectus. Copies of the prospectus and the prospectus supplement relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained by contacting Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717 (Tel: 800-831-9146).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Announces 15M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!