InVitae (NVTA) Prices 7.33M Shares at $6/Sh
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,333,333 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $6.00 per share. All of the shares are being sold by Invitae. The gross proceeds to Invitae from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $44 million. The offering is expected to close on or about November 22, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Invitae has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,099,999 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as a co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Cowen Downgrades Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) to Market Perform
- JPMorgan (JPM) CEO Jamie Dimon Total Compensation for 2016 Raised to $28M from $27M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!