InVitae (NVTA) Prices 7.33M Shares at $6/Sh
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,333,333 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $6.00 per share. All of the shares are being sold by Invitae. The gross proceeds to Invitae from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $44 million. The offering is expected to close on or about November 22, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Invitae has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,099,999 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. Cowen and Company, LLC is acting as a co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Prices 4M Shares at $9
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Announces $75M Common Stock Offering
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!