InVitae (NVTA) Announces $40M Common Stock Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $40 million of shares of its common stock, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses. All of the shares are being offered by Invitae. In addition, Invitae expects to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $6 million of shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
A shelf registration statement relating to the shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on June 20, 2016. The offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by telephone at (866) 803-9204, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Prices at $19/Share
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Commences $40M Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!