Impinj (PI) Launches 3.5M Share Common Stock Follow-on Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Impinj, Inc. (Nasdaq: PI) announced the launch of a proposed follow-on public offering of 3,515,869 shares of its common stock, which will include 1,000,000 shares to be offered by Impinj and 2,515,869 shares to be offered by certain selling stockholders. Impinj will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholders. In addition, Impinj expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 527,380 shares of its common stock.
Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, and Piper Jaffray will act as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company will act as lead manager and Canaccord Genuity will act as co-manager.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering may be obtained from Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014; RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate, 200 Vesey Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10281-8098, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (877) 822-4089; Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Attention: Equity Syndicate, 127 Public Square, 4th Floor, Cleveland, Ohio 44114, or by telephone at (800) 859-1783; and Piper Jaffray & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402, or by email to email@example.com, or by telephone at (800) 747-3924.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ichor Holdings (ICHR) IPO Opens Higehr
- Impinj (PI) Prices 3.5M Share Follow-on Stock Offering for Proceeds of $94.9M
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Lost Deals Create Buying Opportunity - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, RBC Capital, Pacific Crest Securities, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!