Immunomedics (IMMU) Prices 10M Shares, Warrants at $3 Each
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Immunomedics, Inc., (Nasdaq: IMMU) today announced that it has priced an underwritten offering of 10,000,000 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 10,000,000 shares of common stock with anticipated gross proceeds of $30 million. Each share of common stock and accompanying warrant will be priced at $3.00. The warrants will be exercisable six months following the date of issuance, will expire on the second anniversary of the date of issuance and have an exercise price of $3.75.
Immunomedics intends to use the proceeds from the offering primarily in continuing support of clinical and regulatory activities for IMMU-132, including submission of a NDA to FDA for accelerated approval in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC is acting as sole book-running manager. The closing of the offering is subject to certain customary conditions, and is expected to occur on or about October 11, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
- IBM (IBM) Buyback Authorization Lowest in Seven Years - Wells Fargo's Um
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) Prices 3.85M Shares, $200M Conv. Notes Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!