Immunomedics (IMMU) Prices 10M Shares, Warrants at $3 Each
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Immunomedics, Inc., (Nasdaq: IMMU) today announced that it has priced an underwritten offering of 10,000,000 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 10,000,000 shares of common stock with anticipated gross proceeds of $30 million. Each share of common stock and accompanying warrant will be priced at $3.00. The warrants will be exercisable six months following the date of issuance, will expire on the second anniversary of the date of issuance and have an exercise price of $3.75.
Immunomedics intends to use the proceeds from the offering primarily in continuing support of clinical and regulatory activities for IMMU-132, including submission of a NDA to FDA for accelerated approval in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC is acting as sole book-running manager. The closing of the offering is subject to certain customary conditions, and is expected to occur on or about October 11, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Imprimis Pharma (IMMY) Files to Offer Up to 10.73M Common Shares
- Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM) Enters Agreement for $65M in Bought Deal Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!