ImmunoGen (IMGN) Prices 6.25M Offering at $16/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN) announced today that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 6.25 million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $16 per share. Gross proceeds are expected to be approximately $100 million, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by ImmunoGen. The offering is expected to close on or about July 17, 2012, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. ImmunoGen has granted the underwriters a thirty (30) day option to purchase up to 937,500 additional shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Guides FY14 EPS of $4.30 to $4.50; Est. at $4.46
- LKQ Corp (LKQ) to Acquire Keystone Auto in $450M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!