Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) to Offer Up to 9.08M Shares for Holders
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) files to offer up to 9,076,825 common shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares offered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/22: (GWPH) (IIN) (IDRA) Higher; (MDSO) (ARTX) (LXK) Lower
- Orchid Island Capital (ORC) Files $500M Mixed Shelf; 981.7K Common for Shareholders
- Ellington Financial (EFC) Files $750M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!