Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) to Offer Up to 9.08M Shares for Holders
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) files to offer up to 9,076,825 common shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares offered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) Top Small Cap Pick for 2015 at Piper Jaffray
- Teekay Tankers Ltd (TNK) to Offer 20M Shares
- New Media Investment Group (NEWM) Files to Sell 150M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!