Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) to Offer Up to 9.08M Shares for Holders
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) files to offer up to 9,076,825 common shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares offered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Plans Common Stock ,Warrants Offering
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Files $200M Mixed Shelf
- Samson Oil & Gas Limited (SSN) Files $170M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!