Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) to Offer Up to 9.08M Shares for Holders
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors fret about rate-hike timing
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) files to offer up to 9,076,825 common shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares offered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com (JD) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 14M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- JD.com (JD) Files 29.8M ADS Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!