Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) to Offer Up to 9.08M Shares for Holders
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) files to offer up to 9,076,825 common shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares offered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tekmira Pharma (TKMR) Announces $60M Common Stock Offering
- Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Files Mixed Shelf
- MakeMyTrip (MMYT) Announces 3M Ordinary Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!