Idera Pharma (IDRA) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Straight Path (STRP) Says Results of Investigation Into Renewal Allegations Indicate Significant Amount of Equipment No Longer Present at Original Locations
- U.S. SEC Charges Two Bitcoin Mining Companies Over Alleged Ponzi Scheme
- Sphere 3D (ANY) Announces ~$$10.76M Equity Raise, Credit Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!