Idera Pharma (IDRA) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Announces Adjournment of Special Meeting to Allow Vote on Reverse Stock Split
- MVC Capital (MVC) Announces Receipt of NYSE Listing Notification
- Craft Brewers Alliance (BREW) Preliminary Q4 EPS Tops Views by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!