Idera Pharma (IDRA) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Warrants, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Prices Larger 32M Common Offering for Gross Proceeds of $409.6M
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Prices More Robust 2.45M Common Offering at $35.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!