Idera Pharma (IDRA) to Offer $50M in Common Stock
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) announced that it intends to offer and sell up to $50,000,000 of shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. In connection with this offering, Idera expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Idera. Idera intends to use the net proceeds from this offering, together with existing cash, cash equivalents and investments, to advance clinical development of certain of its programs. J.P. Morgan and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint bookrunning managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Offer 20M Common Shares
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters Bought Deal for Minimum of ~8.2M Shares and ~4.9M Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!