Idera Pharma (IDRA) to Offer $50M in Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) announced that it intends to offer and sell up to $50,000,000 of shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. In connection with this offering, Idera expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock, equal to up to 15% of the number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. All of the shares in the offering are to be sold by Idera. Idera intends to use the net proceeds from this offering, together with existing cash, cash equivalents and investments, to advance clinical development of certain of its programs. J.P. Morgan and Goldman, Sachs & Co. are acting as joint bookrunning managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Delta Air Lines lowers profit forecast due to new pilot contract
- Franklin Street Properties Corp. Announces Acquisition of Dominion Towers in Downtown Denver, Colorado
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!