Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX) Prices 22M Sharse at $8
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDIX) announced the pricing of an underwritten registered public offering of 22,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $8.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) Prices 40M Common Stock Offering at $0.75/Share
- Labstyle Innovations (DRIO) Files $40M Mixed Shelf
- ParkerVision (PRKR) Files 1.44M Share Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!