Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX) Prices 22M Sharse at $8
- Market Wrap: EC Boosts Euro-Area GDP Outlook; Tesla Ramps on Upgrade; Crude Closes Back Over $60/bbl
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (BRDR) (MGI) (HLF) Higher; (ZU) (NDLS) (ANAD) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Plans to Refocus on Customer Service Improvement; Create 5,500 Jobs
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDIX) announced the pricing of an underwritten registered public offering of 22,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $8.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Prices Direct Offering at 77c/Unit
- IMS Health (IMS) Launches 45.8M Common Secondary Offering; IMS to Repurchase $300M Worth
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.07/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!