Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX) Prices 22M Sharse at $8
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDIX) announced the pricing of an underwritten registered public offering of 22,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $8.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pedevco Corp. (PED) Files 7M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- MEI Pharma (MEIP) Completes 10M Common Offering
- Teekay Tankers Ltd (TNK) Prices 20M Shares at $4.80/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!