Idenix Pharmaceuticals (IDIX) Prices 22M Sharse at $8
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Idenix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDIX) announced the pricing of an underwritten registered public offering of 22,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $8.00 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvel Corp (CRVL) Files 625k Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL) Announces $900k Common Stock Offering
- Jaguar Animal Health (JAGX) Prices 2M Common Stock Offering at $2.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!