ING Sells Capital One (COF) at $55.75/Sh - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
iNG is said to sell its Capital One (NYSE: COF) shares at $55.75 each, according to Bloomberg.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital One Recognized as One of America’s Top 50 Community-Minded Companies by Bloomberg, National Conference on Citizenship and Points of Light
- DryShips Inc. (DRYS) Suspends Market Equity Offering
- Aviv REIT (AVIV) Files $1B Mixed Shelf; 5.5M Common for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!