Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Files Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Common Shares of Beneficial Interest, Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Announces 2.7M Share Common Stock Offering
- W&T Offshore (WTI) Files 43M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!