Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Files Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Avago, Broadcom Make it Official; Pending Home Sales Ramp in April; JPMorgan Plans Major Job Cuts
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/28: (HRTX) (STML) (GME) (BLOX) Higher; (DECK) (CLLS) Lower (more...)
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Common Shares of Beneficial Interest, Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Announces 1.9M Common Share Secondary Offering
- Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) Enters 2.97M Common Registered Direct Offering
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Files $350M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!