Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Files Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Common Shares of Beneficial Interest, Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mines Management (MGN) Plans 4,000 Units Offering
- NRG Yield (NYLD) Plans 10.5M Common Stock Offering
- JMP Group (JMP) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!