Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Files Mixed Shelf
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Common Shares of Beneficial Interest, Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spherix (SPEX) Files $30M Mixed Shelf
- Kandi Technologies Group (KNDI) Enters $71M Common Direct Placement
- Pixelworks (PXLW) Files to Offer $50M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!