Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Files Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, Common Shares of Beneficial Interest, Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest, Depositary Shares, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Medigus (MDGS) Files $20M Ordinary Shares, Warrants Shelf
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Files $350M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!