Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Announces 10M Share Offering
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Nokia (NOK) Reports Improved Q2 EPS of EUR0.09
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Adds $6B to Buyback Plan
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) today announced it has commenced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares. HPT expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its unsecured revolving credit facility and for general business purposes. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hospitality Properties Trust Second Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for Monday, August 10th
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Announces 3.8M Common Stock Offering
- RBS to Sell 75M Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!