Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Announces 10M Share Offering
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) today announced it has commenced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares. HPT expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its unsecured revolving credit facility and for general business purposes. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Prices 10M Common Offering at $1/Share
- Collabrx (CLRX) Closes 2.36M Common Offering for Proceeds of $3.45M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!