Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Announces 10M Share Offering
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) today announced it has commenced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares. HPT expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its unsecured revolving credit facility and for general business purposes. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TESARO (TSRO) to Offer $300M in Common Stock
- Pointer Telocation (PNTR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Vitae Pharmaceuticals (VTAE) Enters $40M ATM Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!