Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Announces 10M Share Offering
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) today announced it has commenced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares. HPT expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its unsecured revolving credit facility and for general business purposes. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actuant (ATU) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- Keryx Biopharma (KERX) Prices 9.17M Common Offering at $12/Share
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Files 25M Common Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!