Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Announces 10M Share Offering
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) today announced it has commenced a public offering of 10,000,000 common shares. HPT expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its unsecured revolving credit facility and for general business purposes. It is contemplated that the underwriters will also be granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,500,000 common shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaWorld (SEAS) Prices 18M Common Secondary Offering at $30/Share
- Teekay (TK) Files 5.7M Common Shelf for Shareholder
- Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) to Acquire $195M Worth of Galaxy Aviation Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!