Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Prices 1.66M Shares at $16.20/Share
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: HRZN) prices 1.66 million shares at $16.20 per share for total proceeds of about $26.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) 18.8M Secondary Offering Prices at $23.52/Share
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO) Files Mixed Shelf
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Offer 2.5M Shares of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!