Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Prices 1.66M Shares at $16.20/Share
- Apple (AAPL) May Have Been Given Illegal Irish Tax Aid, European Commission Warns
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ Available In China Starting October 17
- Market Wrap: Ford Cuts Outlook; Splitsville for NiSoure; Pending Sales Slump in August
- Ford Motor (F) Sees N. America Margins ~8% in FY14; Will Lose $1B in S. America This Year
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: HRZN) prices 1.66 million shares at $16.20 per share for total proceeds of about $26.89 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lentuo Int'l (LAS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- Ikanos Communications (IKAN) Enters $16.25M Financing Arrangement
- Così, Inc (COSI) Announces Rights Offering for Existing Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!