Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Prices 1.66M Shares at $16.20/Share
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: HRZN) prices 1.66 million shares at $16.20 per share for total proceeds of about $26.89 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Ethanol (PEIX) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARIS) Files $20M Mixed Shelf
- Athlon Energy (ATHL) Announces 1M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!