Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) Prices 1.66M Shares at $16.20/Share
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (Nasdaq: HRZN) prices 1.66 million shares at $16.20 per share for total proceeds of about $26.89 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sportmans Warehouse (SPWH) Files $125M Mixed Shelf, 24M Common Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Celsion (CLSN) to Offer $8M in Common Stock Through Registered Direct Offering
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $250M Common Shelf; Shareholders to Offer $200M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!