Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Files $40M Mixed Shelf
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Gold's Quick Move Higher Raising Eyebrows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
Horizon Bancorp (Nasdaq: HBNC) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depositary Shares, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Units, Purchase Contracts, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) Prices 6M Common Offering at $51.45/Unit
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Files Mixed Shelf
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Announces $125M Convertible Notes, 12M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!