Home Loan Service (HLSS) Prices Offering at $15.25 Per Share, $217M Total
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. (Nasdaq: HLSS) announced today that it has priced a public offering of 14,250,000 of its ordinary shares at a public offering price of $15.25 per share for total gross proceeds of approximately $217 million. HLSS intends to use the net proceeds of the offering to purchase the right to receive servicing and other related fees, associated servicing advances and other related assets from Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on September 12,
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) ANnounces 4.53M Common Secondary Offering
- StoneMor (STON) Files $500M Common, Units Shelf
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Prices 22M Ordinary Offering at $33.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!