Home Bancshares (HOMB) Announces 2.65M Shares Secondary Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Home BancShares, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOMB) announced a secondary underwritten public offering of 2,650,000 shares of its common stock by the Company’s Chairman, John Allison.
Mr. Allison is selling the shares offered in this offering for estate planning purposes and will receive all of the net proceeds from such offering. The Company will not sell any shares and will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Following the completion of the offering, Mr. Allison will continue to beneficially own 6,479,536 shares of the Company’s common stock, assuming all shares offered in this offering are sold, and he will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board.
“My financial advisors have been encouraging me to work on my estate planning for some time. Thus, today I am finally executing on their request,” said John Allison, Chairman. “My 100% commitment to this Company has not changed. My health is good and I have the same passion for Home BancShares today as I did when I founded this Company.”
Stephens Inc. is serving as sole book-running manager for the offering.
This offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 previously filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). Before investing, investors should read the prospectus in that registration statement and the related prospectus supplement to be filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company, the selling shareholder and the offering. Copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus will be available by visiting the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov or from Stephens Inc., 111 Center Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201, Attn: Syndicate (1-800-643-9691).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Prices 1.57M Offering at $28/Share
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesStephens Inc., S3, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!