Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) to Offer 6.5M Common Units
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hi-Crush Partners LP (NYSE: HCLP), "Hi-Crush" or the "Partnership", today announced the commencement of a primary public offering of 6,500,000 common units representing limited partnership interests in the Partnership (the "common units"). In connection with the offering, the Partnership intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 975,000 common units. The underwriter intends to offer the common units to be sold in the offering from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the NYSE, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices, subject to receipt and acceptance by it and subject to its right to reject any order in whole or in part. The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the purchase price of the previously announced acquisition of Hi-Crush Blair LLC.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as lead book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Commences 7M Offering of Common Units
- Credit Suisse (CS) finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage settlement with U.S. - Reuters
- Clearent Enters Agreement to Acquire Payment Alliance International's Merchant Services Division
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!