Hemispherix Biopharma (HEB) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Hemispherix Biopharma, Inc. (NYSE: HEB) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Common Stock, Debt Warrants, Equity Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hemispherx Biopharma Appoints New Chief Financial and Chief Accounting Officers
- Hemispherx Biopharma and the University of Pittsburgh Collaborate on a Novel Chemokine-Modulatory Program for Cancer Immunotherapies With Ampligen(R) as a Key Component
- U.S. Silica Holdings (SLCA) ANnounces 4.53M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!