Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Announces 3.5M Share Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, HTA expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 525,000 additional shares of its common stock.
HTA intends to use net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including, without limitation, working capital, investment in real estate and repayment of debt. Completion of the offering is subject to customary closing conditions.
Wells Fargo Securities, Jefferies and BMO Capital Markets are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering.
To obtain a copy of the prospectus supplement and related base prospectus for this offering, please contact: Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152 or by telephone at (800) 326-5897 or email a request to email@example.com; Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10022 or by telephone at (877) 547-6340 or email a request to Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or BMO Capital Markets Corp., 3 Times Square, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10036, Attention: Syndicate Department, Telephone: (800) 414-3627, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) to Offer 12.5M Shares for Holders
- Teladoc (TDOC) to Offer Common Stock
- BMO Capital Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!