Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Announces 3.5M Share Common Stock Offering
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, HTA expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 525,000 additional shares of its common stock.
HTA intends to use net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including, without limitation, working capital, investment in real estate and repayment of debt. Completion of the offering is subject to customary closing conditions.
Wells Fargo Securities, Jefferies and BMO Capital Markets are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering.
To obtain a copy of the prospectus supplement and related base prospectus for this offering, please contact: Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152 or by telephone at (800) 326-5897 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org; Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10022 or by telephone at (877) 547-6340 or email a request to Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or BMO Capital Markets Corp., 3 Times Square, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10036, Attention: Syndicate Department, Telephone: (800) 414-3627, or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/21: (CHK) (NRF) (AVT) Upgraded; (MEMP) (YHOO) (WWAV) Downgraded
- Organovo (ONVO) Commences Common Stock Offering
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!