Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Announces 3.5M Share Common Stock Offering
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE: HTA) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 3,500,000 shares of its common stock. In connection with the offering, HTA expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 525,000 additional shares of its common stock.
HTA intends to use net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including, without limitation, working capital, investment in real estate and repayment of debt. Completion of the offering is subject to customary closing conditions.
Wells Fargo Securities, Jefferies and BMO Capital Markets are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering.
To obtain a copy of the prospectus supplement and related base prospectus for this offering, please contact: Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152 or by telephone at (800) 326-5897 or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org; Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10022 or by telephone at (877) 547-6340 or email a request to Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or BMO Capital Markets Corp., 3 Times Square, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10036, Attention: Syndicate Department, Telephone: (800) 414-3627, or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Prices 19.4M Shares at $5.15
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Recent Volatility Is a Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, BMO Capital, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!