HealthEquity (HQY) Announces 2.5M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
HealthEquity, Inc. (Nasdaq: HQY) announced the commencement of an underwritten secondary offering of shares of its common stock. Certain of HealthEquity’s stockholders are offering 2,500,000 shares of the company’s common stock for sale. Additionally, the selling stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 375,000 shares of the company’s common stock. HealthEquity will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares offered by the selling stockholders.
Jefferies LLC and Raymond James & Associates, Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The shares are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by telephone at (877) 547-6340, or by email at email@example.com; or from Raymond James & Associates, Inc., Attention: Prospectus Department, 880 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersburg, FL 33716, or by telephone at (800) 248-8863, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Jefferies & Co, Putnam Investments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!