Halcon Resources (HK) Triped Up on Shareholder Sales
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Investors in Halcon Resources Corporation (NYSE: HK), faced with a 2-day 15 percent decline in the share price, can thank EnCap Energy. A fund run by EnCap, the Capital Fund VII L.P, is selling 35 million shares of common stock in a secondary offering priced at $7, well below Halcon's previous market price in the $8.50 area just days ago. Shares of HK now trade at $7.25.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Halcon Resources (HK) to Equalweight
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Files $750M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!