HCP (HCP) Announces 7.8M Common Offering
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
HCP (NYSE: HCP) has agreed to sell 7,800,000 shares of its common stock to Citigroup, as sole underwriter, in an underwritten public offering. HCP intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay indebtedness, including $250 million aggregate principal amount of its 6.45% Senior Notes at maturity on June 25, 2012, and to use the remaining net proceeds for general corporate purposes that may include the funding of future acquisitions or investments.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Prices 7M Offering; Sees Gross Proceeds of $314.6M
- RAIT Financial Trust (RAS) Announces Convertible Notes Offering
- Noodles (NDLS) Commences 4.5M Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!